Starting with this issue, Theragenics Corporation, the sales and distribution partner for AccuBoost, will be reporting on their activities and observations in the marketplace. Frank Tarallo, Chief Executive Officer of Theragenics, reports: “We have now visited many of the AccuBoost user groups. We have been impressed with the enthusiasm, commitment and especially the satisfaction of the AccuBoost users.”
He adds “In our interaction with the present users, we have identified several initiatives where we believe that we can bring our considerable experience and knowledge in field to support increased awareness and usage of AccuBoost. We are convinced that we can help to better inform patients and educate users on ways to connect with their patients to serve them better”. Our initiatives include:
- creating patient awareness,
- cultivating and supporting the referral chain, outreach to primary care physicians, referring breast surgeons, and others,
- providing clinical support to improve work-flow and reduce treatment time,
- disseminating the latest clinical results,
- organizing workshops to facilitate making the users aware of “the best industry practice options,” and
- attending trade shows.
The planning for many of our initiatives is already underway and we intend to implement these initiatives in the new year.
To view the entire Issue 31 of the AccuBoost Booster Club Newsletter, Please click here.